Re: visualization question

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: visualization question

Great!  Thank you!

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Sat, 5/7/11, Stephen <> wrote:

From: Stephen <>
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <>
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 4:06 PM

you can use either virtualbox or vmware and it will work, just set up the networking so that it has an IP on your physical network for simple access.

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM, keith smith <> wrote:

Hi,

I'm running XP on a dell box and was wondering if I can install visualization on top of that, install CentOS, and have both running at the same time with the XP being a client and the CentOS being a LAMP server.  I'd like to access the docroot crom the XP box.

Is this possible?

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----