Re: email via linux?

+ (text/html)
Author: gm5729
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: email via linux?

      Um, anything sent out in the open via email if it is NOT encrypted will
      be left on some places as it travels along its path. All IRC, IM, and
      mailing lists, groups, Usenet are open for the world.

      Hence the invention of GPG ;)

    ---

      gk

GPG -- C0380672

      http://gm5729.blogspot.com/

Please use my Secure HIPPA, GLBA and PIPEDA compliant Web Gateway if you
      initiate an email communication to me and  you don't have an account
      with this email service. The link to this Gateway is on my Google
      Blogspot. The ability to include attachments is also possible.

---
Secure Reply (option enabled):http://www.CryptoHeaven.com/ch/web-mail.jsp?uId=3537572