Re: Job Board

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Job Board
You can't create your own account or we would have 1000000's of head hunters
entering the same Wells Fargo jobs here.

If you actually have a good direct hire (not contract) position, you can
send it to the PLUG discussion list (which is medium to high volume email
list).

Or email me and I might enter it for you.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Dan Dubovik <> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I seem to be having a few problems on the main site for the group.
> I'm am sure these are likely just me having my guy eyes on, and
> overlooking the obvious, but am hoping I can get someone to point me
> in the right direction.
>
> 1) I'm not able to find where to go to create an account to login. I
> can join the groups no problem, just can't create an account.
>
> 2) How does one add a posting to the Job Board? My place of
> employment would like to add a listing here, and is not able to find
> where to properly do so. Any help in this regard would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -- Dan.

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392

Next PLUG Security Team Saturday Noon - 15:00 Gangplankhq.com
http://plug.phoenix.az.us

http://www.obnosis.com
*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*