Re: FOSS Accounting Software

Author: Kevin Fries
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: FOSS Accounting Software
On 01/10/2011 10:04 AM, gm5729 wrote:
> http://www.nolapro.com/index-5.html
>
> Anyone seen this app?

Never looked at that one, would be interested to see people's
impressions. The one I have always used was

http://www.linuxcanada.com

Even my CPA goes "This is free?????" of course followed by "Is there a
Windows version", followed by sadness when he finds out the answer is
no. I have actually used this application when I was running my own
consulting business, and it worked great. The only thing that costs is
the retail module, and even then, its pretty cheap. Best ROI I have
ever found.

Kevin Fries