Dist-hopping experimentation time!

Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Dist-hopping experimentation time!
Well all I'm getting weirdly antsy in my preferred distro again... not
that i dislike using Ubuntu, but that I am looking for that next bit
of innovation that makes a distro.

i liked Vinux when i looked at it this week, but I'm not really in the
market/need for a visually impaired setup but glad to have been
introduced to it.

I am anxious to learn what others use here and what that "killer
feature" is that drew you to a given distribution. and/or something
really innovative that really defined a need for a new distribution.

For example gentoo is defined by its emerge/portage (to me) and the
dynamic flexibility that represents to me.
Debian for its rock solid reliability, and conversely Ubuntu being a
graceful extension of that.

Stephen