Galaxy 500, er 9500gt Thanks for re's

Author: eculbert
To: plug
Subject: Galaxy 500, er 9500gt Thanks for re's
Have read two posts so far with it and both offered hd's. So if anyothers, will find which is closest to me....78 street and Indian School/Camelback and possibly get one from someone on this side of town.

Thanks for the info. Brought to you by a galaxy 9500gt and live ubuntu 10.10

Got way more mb than I need. This one will do Phen x6 cpu's. just a simple ath II x2 now.
.

73
Ed/ke7feg
Ah, cooler weather finally! April can wait!!
Golden Years = Our 'Gold' going to medical care!