Re: West Side Plug Meeting

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: West Side Plug Meeting
Am 09. Dec, 2010 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

moin moin,

> Interesting choice since this is the regular night for the East Side
> meeting. No biggie since very few would attend both. Just wondered if you
> knew ...

Actually, tonight is the night for the regular east side meeting and the
special date west side meeting was last night.

Tonight we have a party. Cheesecake has already been obtained.

ciao,

der.hans

> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Lyle Tuttle <> wrote:
>
>> *TONIGHT, DECEMBER 8, 2010
>>
>> *West Side Meeting <http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/338>
>> Start: 19:00
>> End: 22:00
>>
>> *NOTICE:* MEETING DATE CHANGES FOR HOLIDAYS
>>
>> *More Info*: Because Thanksgiving and Christmas are so close to our
>> "regular" meeting dates, we are COMBINING those two meetings into ONE. The
>> JANUARY meeting will return to the "REGULAR" date, ie, January 26, 2011, ie,
>> the 4th Wed evening of the month.
>>
>> *Topic*: This meeting will cover the very basics of Linux. Our intent is
>> to promote this meeting to any and all computer users, inviting them to
>> attend to learn WHY LINUX.....
>>
>> *Presenter*: Mr. John Pringle
>>
>> Topics: Various topics ranging form beginner's to advanced, user to
>> administrator.
>> When: Fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM
>> Where: DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management - MAP: 6751
>> N Sunset Blvd, Glendale, AZ
>>
>> Directions: Exit the 101 @ Glendale Ave - go East to the first traffic
>> signal light - turn right at the light. Go to the flashing red light signal,
>> stop first, then turn left (East) to Sunset Blvd (pass thru several stop
>> signs - Sunset is the last street prior to the actual buildings). Turn right
>> on Sunset and drive past the open air entry on your left . Turn right into
>> the parking area and park. Enter through the open air entrance, but go into
>> the first set of doors on your Right (no, not the DeVry doors on your left .
>> Once thru the doors, turn left and walk back to the elevators - take one of
>> them to the third floor. Look around - see the doors with the DeVry / Keller
>> decals? Enter, turn right down the hall, then left to room 315 on your left.
>> Easy, right? Actually, a lot easier than it sounds...just follow the
>> directions...

#  "Rock 'n' roll might not solve your problems, but it does let you dance
#  all over them." -- Pete Townsend