Re: Best Way to Multi-Boot?

Author: Technomage Hawke
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Best Way to Multi-Boot?
well,
I know how you feel.
only I run three.

I use Linux as a host and then run windows under a VM (with its own HDD). I have a shared drive (using NFS) and a separate machine that runs OS X and accesses the shared drive on my local lan. I wish I could host all three on a single machine, but the legalese involved from apple kinda prevents that. :(

anyway, the linux machine is my old AMD X2 3.00 Ghz with 8 GB of ram, 3 TB of storage and 1000Baset ethernet. not a bad unit for fresh built 4 years ago.

-Eric