Removing 'accept all' for non-subscribed user in mailman?

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Removing 'accept all' for non-subscribed user in mailman?
I have a few lists in which people are subscribed primarily by a
redirecting email address. Since they typically post using whatever
physical address they are using at the time, I get a 'moderation
request' the first time they post using that address. I then mark that
address as 'accept all' and that's it.

One of the list members just had one of her physical addresses
compromised, though, and it's sending SPAM to the list. My question is:
how do I revoke the 'accept all' on that address?

The mailman interface seems to only deal with the actual subscribed
addresses. Is there a command line interface or config file or somesuch
that can deal with *all* addresses?

Kurt