Re: East Side Meeting

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: East Side Meeting
Yes, we are still meeting, but without a place suitable for a formal
presentation it will be to get together at a nearby restaurant and chat.

The steering committee had been trying to figure out a place to meet. I
suggested that we meet up in the north east parking lot of MCC and
figure out where we want to go and then go there at about 7:15

If that sounds good to everyone, then lets proceed with that plan.

Brian Cluff