OT: UAT & Open Source Technologies

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: UAT & Open Source Technologies
I forget what I was just looking for but I happened upon this online and it
peaked my interest: http://uat.edu/majors/Open_Source_Technologies.aspx (BS
in Open Source Technologies)
I have a ton of credits (~140!) at MCC which some would transfer and I think
I'd enjoy such curriculum over the
'lets force students to buy a particular version of proprietary software'
classes.
I'm one of those self-learning types so it's only really important because
it is a personal goal. I tend to take classes that will fill in the gaps or
help me climb a learning curve faster. Fortunately most employers are
getting savvy about that sort of thing :)

Anyway.. does anyone have any experience with that school?

JD