"Building the Art of Community"

+ (text/html)
+ teamwork2.jpg (image/jpeg)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list, der.hans, jono Bacon, requests
Subject: "Building the Art of Community"
Hans,

I would like to award you a copy of the O'Reilly book for which *I was
gifted* at LinuxCon by Jono Bacon, "Building the Art of
Community<http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/>"
[(your firstborn is only allowed to fuss between presentations, correct)].

The only problem would be the expected *scheduling snafu* for the book
(re-)Gifting Ceremony?

Actually this "scheduling problem" is a clever attempt to camelflauge
my growing dependence on this great
book<http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/>myself.

--
Phoenix Linux Security Team <http://plug.phoenix.az.us/gangplank>
Saturday October 02, 2010, 12:00PM - 15:00PM