Re: going M$ free

Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: going M$ free
The bare bones X without a window manager is very much like what your
asking, you have a terminal, anything you run is from that, most
everything is keyboard navigable (if thats even a word) its a horrible
shade of light green and generally ugly, but it works, not sure if
thats the kind fo thing your looking for.

Stephen