Re: OT: and not OT: Avira Rescue CD

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: and not OT: Avira Rescue CD
Nope. You do need the kernel headers/devel installed though.
I love the import/export appliance feature.. running the same XP Virtualbox
clone on 4 machines [Corporate Edition] :) The main difference I see
between the community edition (in rpm repository) and the non community
edition is USB support. Virtualbox.org has both.

JD