going M$ free

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: going M$ free

I'm really getting tired of these windows problems.  2 viri [spell] in less than a year.  In about 2000 I went M$ free for about 8 months.  I tried it again in 2007 for a month or two.

The main issue I have is I am a LAMP dev and find it awkward to run IE in wine.  I need IE to test how things look and work in IE.  The other issue I had is I really like PSpad.  It is my favorite editor.

I spend so much time in Linux anymore it almost makes sense to go M$ free.

How do you check how sites resulve in IE if you run only linux?

Thanks in advance!