Re: OT: Plug Digest, Vol 62, Issue 31 - the unfixable proble…

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Plug Digest, Vol 62, Issue 31 - the unfixable problem.
This thread needs to end. It's so far off topic that it has nothing
whatsoever to do with Linux/FOSS. It's devolved into religion and
politics and can go nowhere good from here.

If you would like to continue to discuss it, please take it off the
list, but I suggest you just drop it entirely though. We have a couple
of very strong opinions on the same subject and I can tell that neither
side it going to win in this debate and you'll just end up hating each
other, and I think that everyone can agree that we need a lot less hate
in this world.

Brian Cluff