Re: Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..
I run into the opposite problem - some tight case from unknown
manufacturer means you will never find a PSU that fits. With Dell you
call and withing 2 days you have one on your desk. As for the price it
is never 10 times the cost - some times as high as 2 times, but never
10 times. But then again I have only once had a Dell power supply go
out on me. And I have a sample size of several thousand machines and
almost 15 years.