Changing sftp user's home directory

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Changing sftp user's home directory

Hi,

I'm running centOS 5 something. I configure SFTP and removed FTP.  Now I need to add a user, lets say billybob.  By default his home directory would be /hone/billybob.  I need to remove that and give him access to only one directory within the docroot of a vhost.  Say the directory /home/someVhost/public_html/documents/

I only want billybob to have access to the directory documents.  I've search google, however I am not finding the answer.

Any help much appreciated.