Re: Sr. Linux Administrator Contract to Hire Position in Cha…

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Sr. Linux Administrator Contract to Hire Position in Chandler, AZ
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 7:44 AM, keith smith <> wrote:

> I do not know who might have the time, however job postings might be a
> forum? added to PLUG?

Their currently is a job posting category on PLUG drupal.

> The ultimate would be an area were recruiters could put up a profile and
> list their current need. That would make it simple for everyone. Then
> there would be no need to be registered with multiple lists.

But the sheer number of recruiters, job postings, (often Nationwide 2 month
contract assignments. for instance), coupled with the need to control write
access > thwarth spam makes the jobposts forum problematic, since many don't
know how to use the PLUG CMS.

You might access the PLUG jobposts area pages via:

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/taxonomy/term/4