Re: Gangplank

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Gangplank

Interesting place.  I live down on Riggs Road and find most of the Metro area out of reach.  I would like, on occasion, to attend the PLUG and AZPHP meetings.

I'm wondering if there would be any interest, after the new year, for some PHP folks to meet at Gangplank on a regular basis.   For me the regular meeting held by AZPHP are too far away.

Keith Smith