Re: Gangplank

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Gangplank
Am 12. Aug, 2010 schwätzte keith smith so:

moin moin,

> Lisa mentioned Gangplank in her email, which got me to thinking.  I read about Gangplank last year some time. I have wondered about such an environment.  I seem to recall it was said to be a free place to work.  Bring your laptop and find a place.  It was described as a place to connect with other techies.  Is this the case?

Thus far I have heard great things about Gangplank from lots of people.
I believe Derek is one of the guys who started it and he's a great guy.
They have also lured alandd and huertanix away from us, so they've got
good geek cred.

Gangplank has also offered to host PLUG events. The Hackfest is the first
thing to take them up on it.

> Have any of you spent time there?

I haven't.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.