OT: Way off topic - Can any one recommend a good daycare for…

Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Way off topic - Can any one recommend a good daycare for a 1 yr old?
Need day care for Monday - I had a short list but since I started
visiting the locations I found what they say and what they do seem
wildly different - this levees me searching with limited time.
Location needs to be south west phoenix, downtown Phoenix, Tempe -
near a freeway, or far north Scottsdale near the airport. Student
teacher ratio should be five to one (They all say six to one max but
on this mornings tour I observed 13 to 1 with a mix of one and two
year olds) And they be able to deal with dietary restrictions. Other
then that if it is not a totalitarian work camp I could be flexible at
this point. What I have seen so far is pretty bad :\

If you have suggestions please let me know :)