Re: OT: looking for a lawyer who's also geeky...

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: looking for a lawyer who's also geeky...

At 01:39 PM 8/6/2010, you wrote:
Got a link to apply
with?
For Maricopa County Poll Workers: :
602-506-1511 - tell them what you want to do or know........
For Maricopa County REPUBLICAN Hand Count / Observer:

For Maricopa County DEMOCRAT Hand Count / Observer:

I may have
to make a point with the election system in this state anyway. their
current ballots aren't really accessible to the blind (I usually do the
early voting mail in ballot).
its that or I could make a standard template with holes in the right
spots and braille to indicate some of the fields (like yes or no or
choose one). I think the ballot would have to be a standard form as well
so that each section has the  same entries regardless of who is or
isn't there.
Something to take up with the state elections board.