Re: Computer for a good kid...

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Computer for a good kid...
Am 01. Aug, 2010 schwätzte Tim Bogart so:

moin moin Tim,

> Well, I still haven't found work, and I'm trying to help one of my neighbors
> out.

Glad you're finding ways to help others as you have time.

> There's a young man living with his father four doors down from me. He's going
> to ITT Tech tomorrow to see about getting in to one of their computer or IT

Have him talk to Kid Computers. He might be too old for the program, but
if they have spare computers they might gladly give him one.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.