Re: WINE ON KEYBOARD

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: WINE ON KEYBOARD
Follow these ideas AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- Take apart the notebook enough to remove the keyboard.
- Wash the keyboard in warm water.
- Dry the keyboard in the AZ sun for a day, maybe two. Longer if not
in the sun.
- The keyboard must be completely dry before reconnecting. Are you
sure it is dry?
- Re-install the keyboard and hope it now is clean and works.

Or, instead of all that, buy a replacement keyboard from eBay or a repair shop.

Alan