Re: Killing PLUG softly

+ (text/html)
Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Killing PLUG softly
exactly. These detractors are like an ostrich telling all the other
ostrich to put their head in the sand immediately or face... OFF TOPIC
POST!!!!!! OMG!!!!! thing is though they will not be laughing soon. There
is nothing that will unaffected by this including but not limited to 401k
plans, govt backed pension plans, state funded welfare plans, mortgaged
properties, local job market, etc.

so let them filter out. see no evil, hear no evil. then when suddenly
something tragic happens they can believe the news story that it was
completely unexpected and requires a huge massive bailout of their tax money
to fix.

-jmz