Re: ending unwanted threads

Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ending unwanted threads
Please use the OT subject prefix - Please filter on the OT subject
prefix - Please reduce the total number of OT threads.

Personally - I find the discussions interesting and 1 out of every 5
or 10 posts may actually teach me something I did not know on the
subject. As such I get sucked in just as much if not worst then most
so, as a flame fanner, I feel I should agree that this is not the best
forum.