Re: ditching Apple products due to boycotts?

+ (text/html)
Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ditching Apple products due to boycotts?
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Robert Holtzman <> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010, Craig White wrote:

>>> This coffee doesn't smell anything like linux. Can this please be
>>> ended? This thread has run its course.
>>>
>> ----
>> obviously you don't understand that JMZ has absolutely no respect for
>> the members of this group and somehow think that his insistent posting
>> of his political views somehow correlates to persuasion. It doesn't
>> persuade me to thinking anything except that they are abusive, obnoxious
>> and irrelevant. Keith to a lesser extent.
>>

> You have to remember that every group has it's crusading self centered
> lunatic fringe who are determined to save the world by belaboring everyone
> within earshot with their crackpot politics.
> Even Linux users.

And every group has useless sticks in the mud who, for lack of any
knowledge or cultivated viewpoint, want to protect some semblance of a
status quo, even when the entire world around them is falling apart. Have
you read any of the news about our budget crisis perhaps? maybe we should
be talking about massive inefficiencies in our government that have
persisted for decades? or maybe we should sit back, turn on the TV, and
dream of a relaxing retirement....

-jmz