Re: ditching Apple products due to boycotts?

+ (text/html)
Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ditching Apple products due to boycotts?
clearly they took down some of the content on there, knowing that they
were under public scrutiny.

the requirements are so low that you can receive funding even if your
group is vocally declaring war on the US.

Brewer is trying to get this group removed, but she was called 'racist'
for removing 'ethnic studies programs' from ASU.

-jmz