Re: OT ditching Apple products due to boycotts?

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT ditching Apple products due to boycotts?
Well... we did steal it from Mexico. In a style that is reminiscent of the
Romans but is still distinctly American. In truth it is an awesome tail of
we want it, we can make claim for it, we can take it, and we are so cool the
rest of the world will demand you apologize to us for making us take it from
you. We are some bad as* mot** f**** :)
But that is just my humble opinion ;)

As for the rest of your rant - I agree with nearly everything you say, but
feel I need to state stuff any way
1) Strong boarder is good, but much like the war on drugs you can never have
a "tight enough" boarder when their is massive economic incentive. Or just
strong desire. Look at East Germany
2) This means we need a multi prong approach that opens up the boarder to
documented and permitted immigrant workers. The joy of this is if you are
not working you stay home. But since we allow so many of the workers in the
flow of people trying to break in (or just smuggle goods) become much more
manageable. It also means those people who are net drains on our services
are (by broad demographic) not flooding in. We also get to cut way down on
tax fraud from there employment
3) Do not give then rites! They are here on a work visa (rite now not even
that) not US citizens!!! But then again I am not entirely in favor of
automatically granting anyone citizen ship. Not even third generation
American White Europeans. But again. that is just me.

If I have offended everyone I know it is a good plan ;)