Re: registry cleaner

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: registry cleaner
In the past, I have seen several requests for a good Windows adm list, and
not a lot of responses. If there is one, I would like to know about it for
the 2 (out of 10 Linux) windows machines I have to work on occasionally. I
have found lots of Windows lists, just nothing like the plug lists (not just
in Phoenix, but around the country I have have found Linux groups to be very
helpful and friendly.

I am not sure what the cost is to administer a windows admin list.....but
would it be heresy for plug to set one up? There are a lot of really smart
cross platform folks on this list, and many have been helpful to me in the
past with the occasional OT request for windows help. Those of us who have a
need could subscribe, and the rest don't have to. I think that might be a
better idea than the OT or win tag....I can readily understand that many on
the list would not like to have the Linux stuff intermingled with Windows
stuff.

Of course, if there is a good adm level windows list that is as friendly and
helpful as this list is for Linux folks, then no need for a new list. Just a
referral.

Mark