East side PLUG meeting-NEW LOCATION-Info attached

+ PLUG_meeting_map.pdf (application/pdf)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: East side PLUG meeting-NEW LOCATION-Info attached
The east side PLUG meeting has a new home at Mesa Community College.

You will find attached a flier with all the necessary information for
the meeting.

Please feel free to print out a plethora of them and pass them to pass
around to anyone that might be interested in joining us.

This month we will have pizza provided to us.

In the future we will continue to meet after the meetings but will be
switching to the Village Inn across the street from MCC for our
traditional CAT (Chat About Technology).

I hope to see you there,
Brian Cluff