Re: Postfix smtp auth problem

Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Postfix smtp auth problem
I firmly agree however Eric believed it was an issue with cyrus -
which I am not using. As far as SASL authentication - Only the mobile
clients are trying to use SASL. The desktop clients work perfectly
without it. I have tried disabling it in main.cf but the mobile
clients are still trying to use it. I can not figure out why! So I
now believe I need to just try and get it working again but I can not
find a pure Postfix/SMTP how too.

First time Postfix has ever stumped me. Also the first time I am
trying to use mobile clients that I can not emulate ;)

(Speaking of which - anyone know of a Palm Trio 600 - 755p emulator?
All I can find are WebOS emulators.)