VOIP shopping time

Author: R P Herrold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: VOIP shopping time

I've been handed a short deadline project that includes a part
in which I need to provision and ship a SIP based VOIP unit to
a FOSS conference site, which would then offer dial-in and
free SIP 'listen only' of the proceedings on a conference
bridge

But I am away from my office, with the weekend preventing me
from calling and getting a unit shipped out to me tonight

I have spent the day poking around, trying to find a local
vendor I can drive to, here in the Valley, and pick up a unit
or two to qualify (or borrow for a couple of weeks)

No joy at Best Buy or Fry's. Anyone have a source that comes
to mind?

-- Russ herrold

Linksys PAP2-NA           2xFXS, 1xLAN port ATA VOIP Phone Adapter (SIP)
Linksys SPA1001     1xFXS, 1xLAN Analog VoIP Phone Adapter (SIP)
Linksys SPA2102-NA VoIP 2xFXS, 1xLAN, 1xWAN

... Linksys now being part of Cisco

Cisco SPA8800 IP Telephony Gateway
     4 FXS, 4 FXO, or optionally 8 FXO

Grandstream HT-286 VOIP Adapter - PAP2 1xFXS
Grandstream HT-502, HT-503 1xLAN, 1xWAN, 1xFXS, 1xFXO ATA
Grandstream BT-201 1xLAN one line keyset, w 2.5 mm headset jack
Grandstream GXW-4008 8 Port FXS IP Analog Gateway

Grandstream Budgetone-102 1xLAN one line keyset