Re: My introduction to the PLUG mail list (and more)! :D

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: My introduction to the PLUG mail list (and more)! :D
Hello Tom, ET here...
I have done some 9846154 incarnations of LFS and I wrote what I call a
"Replication System" that allows me to instantiate, maintain and replicate a
production LFS machine.
I'll be releasing what will be the first real working version to Sourceforge
when I (someday) get the time to finish it...

Your script could be improved by:
a.- Use $variables in stead of <placeholders> and pass parameters to it or:
b.- write a complementary sed script to do the replacements because (ask me
how I know) vim's %s WILL eventually shoot you in the foot.

If you have any question you will get any answer... :)
Enrique