Re: which t-mobile android phone?

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: which t-mobile android phone?
Does anyone have a N900 or Nexus One that we could see, say at the next plug
meeting? Both phones look great, but it would be interesting to do a live
side by side comparison.

Also, I can't seem to find what the difference is between the nexus one for
current t-mobile customers (other than steep discount in price) than the
unlocked phone. Both are on the google site. Are they the same phone? Also,
the pricing is funny - $179 for new customer, $279 for current customer, but
both with a 2 year contract (or extension). Normally, the upgrade price and
the new customer price are the same if the current customer signs a 2 year
contract.

Thanks!

Mark

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Joseph Sinclair <