How do I extract a list of function prototypes from C++ code…

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: How do I extract a list of function prototypes from C++ code?
Hello there...

I have this extensive C++ code base from which I want to know every function
prototype.
Yes, I can write a script to get them, but from experience *I KNOW* that it
will take me longer than I anticipate and more effort than I want to commit
to writing such a script.

I am using the IBM XL C/C++ compiler (2007), which doesn't seem to have an
option to produce for me such a listing.

Does anybody know of something out there to accomplish this?
Thanks!
Enrique