Re: Seeking tips for making/editing videos.

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Seeking tips for making/editing videos.

My brother just got one of these for $75!!!  He walked
into a Best Buy, and bingo...$75!!
Seems pretty good -- up to 4 hours HD video on one chip.....

http://www.dealtime.com/xPO-Sony-MHS-PM1-Webbie-HD
lyle
At 10:00 PM 3/2/2010, you wrote:
Joe,
We recently purchased an HD video camera.  We were looking for
something not special, just usable.  We got a Panasonic with a
10x
zoom for recording our kids from far away.  I think it was about
$200.
 It works just fine for our use.  The video looks fine on our
32" LCD.
I don't know what formats are acceptable to Youtube.  It's been
some
time since I've uploaded anything to them.  Many camcorders
have
Youtube support built-in, whatever that means.  Our new one even
has
that, though I've not explored how to use it.
Alan
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 3:25 PM,  <>
wrote:
> .
> James Finstrom last wrote:
>> I have played with most of the apps available and found OpenShot
to be the
>> best simple editor that does not require a degree to
operate.