Re: W. Side meeting -- anything new? (Feb. 17, 2010 --> ooop…

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: schwartz, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: W. Side meeting -- anything new? (Feb. 17, 2010 --> ooops, Feb. 24 !)

1.  The next West Side PLUG Meeting will be held the evening of
Wednesday, Feb 24, 2010
2.  The meeting starts at 7 PM
3.  The location is DeVry University, 2149 west Dunlap Avenue,
Phoenix, AZ 85021-2995, and it will be in room 203 (unless it
changes...<GGG>)
4.  We are looking for presentations and attendees....(and that will
not change -- we will ALWAYS be looking for presenters and
attendees)
5.  If you want Linux to gain a larger share of users, ask a friend
to come to the meeting with you.....how did YOU get introduced to
Linux?
lyle