Re: Site whoring...

Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Site whoring...
Well after skimming through it the 2 things i wondered about was the
imagery, some of which strongly hints at the not a for massage
content, then coupled with the date a masseuse bit. (this was strong
enough for me to wonder if it was safe to look at while at work)

If your client wants any feedback thats what i can say, the tech side
of it is pretty nice.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Craig White <> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 12:42 -0700, Stephen wrote:
>> Date a Masseuse?
>>
> ----
> trust me on this... I fought against that very hard.
>
> my 'title' was to be 'Warm Hands, Happy Heart' but it is not my web site
> and not my money.
>
> FWIW, this is not a sex site... there are plenty of those already. This
> is up and up massage salons.
>
> Craig
>

> --
> believed to be clean.