Best cable prices.

Author: R P Herrold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Best cable prices.
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010, wrote:

> Someone just recommended monoprice.com for cables and I inadvertently

> information, why not have a menu/link on the PLUG page specifically for
> best sources and best prices?
>
> Who is the webmaster for the PLUG website?

the archives contain this answer, over and over

google: lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us webmaster of the PLUG site

Second cut" is it really somethng that a webmaster needs to
do, or would a wiki suffice -- their time is no lsee valuable
to them than yours to you, and I dont se an offer to pay for
such a service

and I think the broader issue is: is this really Linux
related [and thus PLUG], or something Google does better

-- Russ herrold