Re: OT: message "from Microsoft"

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: OT: message "from Microsoft"
READ!

Never mind whether I agree with James Finstrom or not... (I might, but that
is "outside the scope of" this [OT] message);
more importantly, ... double check that "ad"!;
its FIRST bullet point, is:
<<
*Develop Cheaper and Faster** – *Use additional Microsoft software licenses
internally for your development and training needs.

Hello! An ad from Red Hat would not be [caught dead!] touting any kind of
"volume discounts" (or any other kind of discounts, or special "deals") on *
"**software licenses"! *Hello! They might advertise the fact that
their software
does not *require* any licenses (and hence, no DRM... etc etc etc)... [but
there is a] BIG difference!
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:25 PM, James Finstrom <