Thu topics: new mobile devices

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: Thu topics: new mobile devices
moin moin,

There are lots and lots of new mobile devices coming out running Linux.

If you've got an n900, Pre, Droid, Nexxus One, Always Innovating Touch
Book, ZII Trinity, Emblaze First Else, Spica I5700, etc please bring it
along and share your experiences with the device. What rocks? What sucks?
Can you ssh in and play nethack? :)

If you have experience developing for one or more of the devices we'd love
to hear about them from that perspective as well.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.