November 5th PLUGdev meeting - Call for Presentations for No…

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: November 5th PLUGdev meeting - Call for Presentations for November 5th
PLUG,

I know it is short notice - Does anyone have a presentation they can
make to this months meeting on November 5th?

We have an open slot and are looking for a presentation that would be
of interest to the Developers in Phoenix - If you have a presentation
you can make contact me off list. Also contact me If you have
presentations you would like to do in the coming year.

In Addition:
1) Current events discussion of developments that are important to
developers - bring stories & their URLs.
2) There will be a presentation on the Trac/Subversion development
environment - please bring your laptops to participate.

Thanks - Ed