Re: OT: Anyone know of a simple credit card billing option?

+ (text/html)
Author: Judd Pickell
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone know of a simple credit card billing option?
They might seem a bit high, but having worked at CCBill, their core business
is the porn industry. The volumes that are processed through them are why
the rates are what they are. But on the up side, you are guaranteed and
almost flawless use on the system since if they are even down a few minutes
they risk millions in income. (BTW cavecreek hosting is owned by ccbill as
well)