West Side Meeting -- TONIGHT!!

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: West Side Meeting -- TONIGHT!!
Re: West Side PLUG Meeting: This is our first meeting in our new
location, ie, DeVry University -- we need PEOPLE to attend. DeVry is
making an effort to accommodate us -- let's make sure their efforts
are not in vain.....<G>

PLUG will be meeting tonight in room 233. The address is DeVry
University at 2149 W. Dunlap (just east of I-17). Park in visitor
parking (across from the flagpoles). Come in the door on the
southwest corner of the building and proceed east down the hallway to
the elevator. Take the elevator to the second floor. Turn left after
exiting the elevator and turn left (north) again down a long hallway
and look for room 233 on the right. It is a few doors down the hallway.