ABLEconf 2009 FOSS Gaming Day ISO images -- plz2b seeding

Author: Ryan Rix
To: ABLEconf planning and discussion., Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: ABLEconf 2009 FOSS Gaming Day ISO images -- plz2b seeding
Hello Everyone,

For those of you who don't know, Sunday October 25th will be gaming day at
ABLEconf 2009. SlickMcRunFast and I will be managing this event. Expect some
info on the ABLEconf homepage tonight.

http://rrix.fedorapeople.org/ABLEconf%202009%20FOSS%20Gaming%20Day%20ISOs.torrent

That is a torrent to two iso images for ABLEconf 2009's Sunday FOSS Gaming
Day.. I created them in the event that some participants want a live image for
security's sake, or simply for not having to download and install packages on
their production system.

It also makes it easier for us to bum/zombify machines for folks who show up
without a machine suitable for gaming.

Could any interested party download and seed? It's on my laptop so I'm kind of
afraid I won't be able to seed enough. Having a bigger pool of users will help
out. I'm limited to 100kbit up or so I'm pretty sure any other seed will be
faster. it's a 3.3g torrent. You can probably get away with just
downloading/seeding the live image and the README file.

These are Fedora respins, there's nothing illegal in the torrents, even the
data files are under a Free license.

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP:           | MSN:
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  /#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.