Re: lost email

Author: Robert Holtzman
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: lost email
On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 04:54:44PM -0700, Lisa Kachold wrote:

> Hmmm?  What is your procmail recipe?  Filtering?
> Hard to evaluate without that?
>
> You can also verify via debug level?

> Might just post your reciple for us to scope?

That would be pretty cumbersome as I use a separate recipe for each of
17 lists. How about a representative sample?

               :0:
               * ^
               $HOME/mail/list-ubuntu-users

               :0:
               * ^TO()
               $HOME/mail/list-PLUG-discuss

From ~/,procmailrc:

DEFAULT=$HOME/mail/INCOMING

I pull mail from another ISP's server but don't apply any recipes to it
and don't apply the DEFAULT mailbox.Therefore it falls thru to
/var/mail/holtzm

I forgot to mention that the problem is intermittent and hasn't returned
since I turned on verbose logging.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279