West Side Meeting Space

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: West Side Meeting Space
OK, I have secured a meeting location for the Westside PLUG Meetings:

Problem is, I am not always here, and cannot assume the ongoing
responsibility of setting the meeting up. I have sent a couple of
emails to those who I thought were the "powers that be" with no response.

Will anyone step up and assume this responsibility?

Location: DeVry Univ

================
Lyle, it looks like we could accomodate your group. It might be a
different room each month, and it might, at times, be in a PC lab,
but it looks like it can be done. I'll double-check to make sure if
there is any cost involved and let you know. When would be the next meeting?

and:

Lyle, we can go ahead and schedule you. There will not be a charge
and if that ever changes you would be given advance notice. Give me a list of
dates that you would like and the number of people that you think
would attend and I'll get the reservation done for you.

I can do the dates, but you need to tell me the numbers......

I am on the road for the next 10 days, and MAY not be reachable consistently...

lyle tuttle

Lyle Tuttle

H = 623-583-2354
C = 623-451-6928

"Do What's Right. Do it Right. Do it Right Now!"