rsync and deleted files

+ gm5729.vcf (text/x-vcard)
Author: GK
To: plug-discuss
Subject: rsync and deleted files
Nathan,

Try ddrescue since the partition wasn't journalized you have a higher
margin of success in recovering it. Good luck man.

I use the -auvz switches, and when I started using Rsync a few seasoned
users prodded me to consider just having a little extra "wasted space"
than to mess around with delete, bc sh*t happens.

Vi^3PP
begin:vcard
fn:G K
n:K;G
email;internet:
note;quoted-printable:Preservation of privacy is notguaranteed on an open internet connection.=
     Copies of emails are made on servers as they travel through the trail.=
     To ensure privacy and tampering us GnuPG for Signing/Encryption as much=
     as possible.=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard